- Heikki Immonen, Application of Object-Process Methodology in the Study of Entrepreneurship Programs in Higher Education, LUT University, 2021
- Jef Gray, Bernhard Rumpe, Refections on the standardization of SysML 2, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10270-021-00881-2, March 2021
- Weapons Systems Engineering – Dr. Alex Blekhman הנדסת מערכות אמל”ח – ד”ר אלכס בלכמן
The book (in Hebrew) presents modern systems engineering methodology and includes examples from diverse domains and articles from leading domain experts
Ami Harel Dov Dori Yaron Livnat Sergey Tozik @Chaim Berger @Moshe Itzhaki @Andrei Basin
- Cristian Vizitiu, Călin Bîră, Adrian Dinculescu, Alexandru Nistorescu, and Mihaela Marin, Exhaustive Description of the System Architecture and Prototype Implementation of an IoT-Based eHealth Biometric Monitoring System for Elders in Independent Living, 6 March 2021
- Marvin M. Schmidt, Thomas C. Zimmermann, and Rainer Stark. Systematic literature review of system models for technical system development, 25 February 2021, https://doi.org/10.20944/preprints202102.0587.v1
- Shaked A., Reich Y. Using Domain-Specific Models to Facilitate Model-Based Systems-Engineering: Development Process Design Modeling with OPM and PROVE. Appl. Sci 2021,11, 1532. https://doi.org/10.3390/app11041532
- Mordecai, Y.; Fairbanks, J.P.; Crawley, E.F. Category-Theoretic Formulation of the Model-Based Systems Architecting Cognitive-Computational Cycle. Appl. Sci. 2021, 11, 1945. https://doi.org/10.3390/app11041945
- Yaroslav Menshenina, Yana Brovara, Dominik Knolla, Edward Crawleyb, Clement Fortina, Digital Engineering Information Exchange Model for Space Missions Architecture: a Case Study of a CubeSat Mission, October 2020
- Sheng-Hung Lee, Chaiwoo Lee, John Rudnik, Olivier L. de Weck, Joseph F. Coughlin, and Jonathan Chapman, Apply and Curate the Object-Process Methodology (OPM) and the Human-centered Design to Solve the Systemic Challenge – Use Campus Tour Experience Design as an Example, Academic Design Management Conference, 5-6 August, 2020
- Mordecai Y, James NK, & Crawley EF, Object-Process Model-Based Operational Viewpoint Specification for Aerospace Architectures, IEEE Aerospace Conference, 2020
- Kazuo Hiekata, Shinnosuke Wanaka, Taiga Mitsuyuki, Ryuji Ueno, Ryota Wada & Bryan Moser, Systems analysis for deployment of internet of things (IoT) in the maritime industry, July 2020
- Lan Yang, Kathryn Cormican, Ming Yu, Ontology Learning for Systems Engineering Body of Knowledge, April 2020
- Sunil Basnet, Osiris A. Valdez Banda, Meriam Chaal, Spyros Hirdaris and Pentti Kujala, Comparison of system modelling techniques for autonomous ship systems, International Seminar on Safety and Security of Autonomous Vessels, 17 – 18 September 2019, Helsinki
- Mordecai Y, Model-Based Protocol Specification, Systems Engineering, March 2019, Pages 188-210, DOI 10.1002/sys.21480
Matthew C. Hause , Robert L. Day, Frenemies: OPM and SysML Together in an MBSE Model, Sep 2019.
- Mordecai Y, Conceptual Modeling of Cyber-Physical Gaps in Air Traffic Control, Procedia Computer Science, no. 140: Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS), Nov-2018.
- Mordecai Y & Kantsepolsky B, Intelligent Utilization of Dashboards in EmergencyManagement, 15th Int. Conf. on Info. Syst. for Crisis Response and Management (ISCRAM), 2018.
- Integrating object-process methodology with attibute driven design, Nil Kilicay-Ergin; Colin J. Neill; Raghvinder S. Sangwan, 2016
- Do, Sydney, Towards Earth independence – tradespace exploration of long-duration crewed Mars surface system architectures, 2016