- Hanan Kohen, Dov Dori, Cloud Software Development in a Mixed Academic-Industrial Setting. 13th ILAIS Conference at Tel Aviv University, Coller School of Management. June 24, 2019.
- Hanan Kohen, Niva Wengrowicz, Rea Lavi, and Dov Dori, Baltimore, MD, Collaborative Tool for Model-Based Systems Engineering: Pilot for Evaluating Students’ Expectations, D-NARST 2019
- Niva Wengrowicz, Ahmad Jbara and Dov Dori, Patterns of System Thinking While Using OPM Conceptual Models, Baltimore, NARST, April, 2019.
- Hanan Kohen, Natali Levi Soskin and Dov Dori, Full Stack Web Development: A Project-Based Learning Course Prepares Students for Industry 4.0. The 7th Kinneret Conference at Kinneret College on the Sea of Galilee. February 12, 2019.
- Dov Dori, OPCloud – A collaborative Web-based modeling environment for Agile Systems Engineering. The Gordon Center for Systems Engineering Technion, Israel, Jan. 15, 2019.
- Yaniv Mordecai and Dov Dori, Towards a Quantitative Framework for Evaluating the Expressive Power of Conceptual System Models. INCOSE International Symposium,18-21 July, 2016, Edinburgh, UK.
- Yaniv Mordecai, Amira Sharon, and Dov Dori, Towards a Model-Based Systems Engineering Paradigm for Emerging Unmanned and Autonomous Vehicles and Systems. The International Conference on Unmanned Vehicles, Tel Aviv, Israel, 9-10 Nov. 2015
- Design your System with Object-Process Methodology – OPM, the New ISO 19450. SRI International, Princeton, NJ, USA, July 20, 2015. Invited Talk.
- Yaniv Mordecai and Dov Dori, Cyber-Physical Risk Analysis with Object-Process Methodology: Three-Mile Island Accident Revisited. Society for Risk Analysis World Congress on Risk, Singapore, July 19-23, 2015. International Symposium for Next Generation Infrastructure, Washington, D.C., September 14 – 15, 2015 The Model
- The New ISO 19450 Standard – Principles and Industrial Applications: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall – Do You See Me at All? The Cyber-Physical Gap and its Implications on Risks: Modeling Nuclear Hazards Mitigation. Nov., 2014
- Dov Dori, Mirror, Mirror on the Wall—Do You See Me at All? The Cyber-Physical Gap and its Implications on Risks: Modeling Nuclear Hazards Mitigation. Nuclear Engineering Seminar Series, co-sponsored by Department of Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Systems Program, Penn State University, October 23, 2014.
- Ori Orhof, Aaron Shenhar, and Dov Dori, The Role of Subproject Task-Specific Attributes in Managing Enterprise-Wide Projects. Submitted for CESUN 2014 – Fourth International Engineering Systems Symposium, Hoboken, NJ, USA, June 8-11, 2014.
- Niva Wengrowicz, Yehudit Judy Dori, Dale Baker, and Dov Dori, Large Scale Assessment in Engineering Courses Using Multiple Approaches. Paper to be presented at the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) National Conference, Boston, MA, USA, April 3-6, 2014
- Dov Dori, Niva Wengrowicz, and Yehudit Judy Dori, A Comparative Study of Languages for Model-Based Systems-of-Systems Engineering (MBSSE). World Automation Congress 2014, Kona, HI, USA, August 3-7, 2014.
- Niva Wengrowicz, Yehudit Judy Dori and Dov Dori, Peer- and Meta-Assessment in a Project-Based Large Systems Engineering Course. 39th International Association for Educational Assessment Annual Conference, Tel Aviv, Israel, October 20-25, 2013.
- Ori Orhof, Aaron Shenhar, Dov Dori, A Model-Based Approach for Project Classification and Customized Management. 23rd Annual INCOSE International Symposium – Philadelphia, PA – 24-27 June, 2013
- Judith Somekh, Gal Haimovich, Mordechai Choder, and Dov Dori, Conceptual Model-based Systems Biology. IBS 2012 – The 14th Israeli Bioinformatics Symposium, Jerusalem, June 7, 2012 (poster).
- Yaniv Mordecai and Dov Dori, Streamlining Product Lifecycle Risk Management through an OPM-Based Risk Modeling Framework. 17th Industrial Engineering & Management Conference, Tel Aviv, Israel, March 26-27, 2012
- Mordecai Y., Interface Driven Risk Modeling, Israel Chamber of Information Systems Analysts Annual Conference, Israel, 2012
- Amira Sharon, Sergey Bolshchikov, Aharon Renick, and Dov Dori, Conceptual Modeling and Simulation of Autonomous Ground Systems. Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) International Conference, Tel Aviv, Israel, March 19-22, 2012 (presentation).